Terms for Acceptable Use of This Web Site
This acceptable use policy governs your use of the Excel Consulting Ltd. (“Excel”) web site (hereinafter “THE “WEB SITE”). You hereby agree that your continued use of the web site constitutes your express agreement to the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must cease all further use of the web site.
- In making available this web site, it is Excel’s intention to maintain an informative and useful service that meets the needs of its users and is free from verbal abuse, violations of privacy, disruptive or malicious conduct, and other harmful activities. By using this web site, you agree to refrain from engaging in any of the foregoing conduct. Excel prohibits posting of threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law. You agree not to post any information that may infringe upon or violate any third party’s intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, moral right, proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or contain obscenity, pornography, or be otherwise inflammatory, or which contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information, or which is materially false, misleading, or inaccurate.
- This web site shall not to be used by any third party to solicit business from Excel visitors without the express written permission of Excel Consulting Ltd.
- We welcome your usage of our web site. However, in so participating, please be aware that you are solely responsible for your content or other information you distribute, post, include, link to, or otherwise upload to the web site. You agree that Excel is only acting as a venue and that Excel has no liability related to the content of any user-created content on its web site, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. We do not make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of such information nor do we undertake to update or correct such information. You should independently confirm all information that you obtain from this web site before relying on any such information.
- Information you post to our web site is not pre-screened. Excel, or a third party organization whom Excel may appoint to moderate and/or maintain the web site, each reserves the right, although it does not have the obligation, to monitor content throughout the web site (or a specific discussion forum, as applicable) and to remove any content which Excel or such third party organization, in its sole discretion, determines to be harmful, offensive, defamatory, libelous, illegally threatening or harassing or which contains obscenity, pornography or is otherwise inflammatory; which may create liability for Excel; or is unrelated to the intention of the web site or otherwise in violation of Excel’s policies of acceptable use.
- You should assume that everything hosted on this web site, with the exception of individual user postings, is the intellectual property of Excel or our suppliers. All rights to this information are reserved. All reproduction, total or partial, of the contents of this web site by any means whatsoever and without the written consent of Excel is illegal.
- Excel, in its sole discretion, may immediately suspend or terminate your access to the web site if you violate or otherwise fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this web site Usage Agreement. Upon any suspension or termination, Excel may retain or delete, in its sole discretion, any information or content that you previously provided to the web site. At any time in its sole discretion, Excel may cease to provide and maintain this web site, including any discussion forums contained therein.
- Excel and its suppliers provide this web site “as is” and without any warranties. Excel and its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, accuracy, and quiet enjoyment. Excel does not guarantee continuous or uninterrupted access to the web site or to any part thereof, and makes no representations or warranties that the web site will be error-free, that defects in the web site will be corrected, or otherwise relating to the operation, functionality, or availability of the web site. Please refer to our feedback page for reporting any broken links, missing files or other unexpected behavior.
- In no event will Excel or any of its suppliers be liable to you for any consequential, indirect, exemplary, special or incidental damages including any lost data and lost profits, arising from or relating to the web site or any activities conducted in connection with the web site, even if Excel or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Excel and its suppliers’ total cumulative liability in connection with these terms and conditions or the use of this web site, whether in contract or tort or otherwise, will not exceed fifty Canadian dollars (CDN. $50). The existence of more than one claim will not serve to increase such foregoing dollar limitation.
- By submitting your content to this web site (including, but not limited to sending messages through the web site or posting information to a discussion forum), you hereby grant to Excel a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free and fully-paid, perpetual, freely transferable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise all copyright, publicity, and moral rights, in any media now known or not currently known, with respect to any content you provide to us in any public space on this web site or in any e-mail.
- We will treat any feedback or suggestions you provide us as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, please do not submit confidential or proprietary information to this web site unless we have previously mutually agreed otherwise in writing.
- Scavenging the pages of this web site for Email addresses for any purpose, especially for the purposes of transmitting any sort of unsolicited bulk email for advertising or otherwise (commonly referred to as SPAM) is expressly forbidden. All violations of this policy will be reported appropriate Blacklist agencies.
- Repeat offenses will be reported to the appropriate authorities.